Saturday 20 December 2008

Grass Laced Burger Brings Cop to Tears

Cop Upset Over Pot-laced Burger King Burgers Oh My Gov In 2006, two Burger King employees served pot-laced burgers to two New Mexico police officers. The officer, furious about the incident, became outraged two weeks ago when the two men who served the burgers were sentenced to probation with no jail time. Henry Gabaldón and his partner ate the marijuana burgers while on duty. Both officers reported getting high and complained they could have hurt themselves or someone else that night. Officer Gablaldon voiced his contempt towards District Judge John Pope's ruling, referring to the long-bearded Judge as Dumbledore from the Harry Potter series. "The message was it's OK to hurt an officer," Gabaldón said. "There was a lot of marijuana on the hamburgers."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I think it's damned funny.

Anonymous said...

Personally I wish someone laced my burger with reefer. I'd eat there more often.

Gledwood said...

O man that sounds reminiscent of something that happened to me only last week... I smoked a rollup cigarette I'd found (was totally broke and clean out of tobacco) only to get stoned out of my head and not even realizing until I'd been in lalaland for the longest half hour in history...

anyway just came by to wish you a very Merry One and a fantastic 2009!

Terry Wright said...

Yes John/Anon, very funny indeed.

Thanks Gledwood.
Merry Xmas to you as well. Lets hope 2009 is better for all of us.

Also, love your story.